We're all about healthy LGBTQ+ relationships, which means we're all about love! There's nothing more beautiful than healthy queer love, and what's better way to get deep in your lovey-dovey feels than by listening to an LGBTQ+ love song?
Here's a list of our top ten LGBTQ+ love songs that celebrate diverse expressions of love:
- "Same Love" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert
- "Strangers" by Halsey ft. Lauren Jauregui
- "All the Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston
- "She Keeps Me Warm" by Mary Lambert
- "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross
- "Lovesong" by The Cure
- "Sweet Creature" by Harry Styles
- "1950" by King Princess
- "The Village" by Wrabel
These songs explore themes of love, desire, and connection in the context of LGBTQ+ relationships. They embrace diverse identities and reflect the universal experiences of falling in love, longing, and experiencing the joy and challenges of romantic relationships.
We hope these songs inspire you on your journey toward your healthiest LGBTQ+ life and relationships! Let us know which one was your favorite on Instagram.
Dani & Keely
Visit our website for all of the Queer Happiness Collective membership, LGBTQ+ Conversation Cards, and more!